State: Michigan City: Detroit Clear all filters (2 of 449 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Iphone 5S Review

Apple has taken upon itself to disable my phone because of 6 passcode attempts. Now all of my very previous videos are lost and the company will not allow me to retrieve them. It should be MY choice if I want my phone disabled after passcode attempts NOT Apple. I own the phone an have the right to get my data back!!!
Review

APPLE WORST SERVICE EVER. COMPANY DOESN'T Stand be hind product.

I called apple and told them how my iPhone 4S bottom speaker would not work atleast every other day or two. First of all, they made me send them my phone FIRST. Then, I had to wait another five days for them to send me their bowl *** replacement phone I expected. I used to love apple untill they expected me to just go 5 days with no iPhone. My business relies on iPhones and we will all soon be getting rid of them and getting galaxies. So, I sent them my phone and told them the problem. Then after waiting about 5 days, they send me back the same exact phone I sent them originally with the same problem. Apparently, apple care couldn't figure out the problem and figured "oh, screw the customer I don't care. Not my problem" and sent back the same broken iPhone I had. So now I'm screwed with a broken iPhone. Never buying anything apple again. Also my company will move getting rid of all our apple computers. Hate apple.

You have the option of going into the store for repairs. If you're too busy to wait for your phone to be mailed use the store option.

The reason apple has the store options for repairs is for people who need to have it fixed sooner rather than later.

Maybe next time you should try going into the store and having it fixed rather than waiting on the mailing services and complaining about it. Apple didn't make you pick the mailing option.

Review