Ease of Use
Style and Design

Next to my current carrier, Apple has by far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

I got an iphone from CredoMobile a month ago. It hasn't worked since. I've done all the things suggested to get it working, multiple times, and every time I contact Apple they just go through the same steps.

Finally, my issue was escalated to their engineers and I was supposed to receive a call back from the senior adviser who helped collect all the data they needed. She was supposed to call at a specific time, whether or not the engineers were able to resolve the problem, and she didn't. I came home early from work. No call.

Now I'm on my 3rd "senior adviser" who is apparently reading from the same script the others did. No resolution after 3+ weeks.

Review about: Apple Customer Care.

Reason of review: cust serv, phone quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I had 10 different apple "advisors" in the past 2 weeks as somehow my new iPad seems to have screwed my email. I have talked with my internet provider 5 different advisor, my finer provider more than 6 times.

I also have had the travelling advisor twice which cost me $100 and the fibre tech in my home, who pronounced all well.I figure between on hold and talking to useless advisors I have spent over 100 hr,This the last straw. Im returning my iPad which started this whole circus and Apple has seen at the last of me and my money.

Advisors seem to feel they are at the right hand of god. Good riddance

NegativeCoati

June 2nd and my issue is still not resolved. On my 6th senior adviser who, of course, promised a call today - which I came home early for - and didn't deliver.