Apple - My songs I recorded Stolden through iTunes from my home computer

272 of 299 Apple reviews

I recorded myself both music and all vocals, personal life experiences at home and kept them in iTunes for easy access,now my songs are coming back to me with other peoples pictures and my songs titles renamed,I did not publish them or mark them for public access and never purchased from the iTune store,my material is stated to be done by various artists, I just want the opportunity to reclaim my material, or have help from iTunes to identify them with me so those who have found my unprotected material and copywritten them can be identified.{I am Junior Baptiste the sole artist arranger performer and recorded myself at home.}

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
272 of 299 Apple reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21, 2015 #974947

this was answered , computers don't work for you.. They work with you.. Just keep learning!! We all haveto just keep learning ... lol :)

annoyed

Dec 15, 2010 #223783

Sounds like iTunes guessed it could match your files with those available in the iTunes Store, so it attempted to download the appropriate album art, as it does with all files not purchased from the iTunes Store. Your files are not "stolden" (stolen?).

saillar

Aug 29, 2010 #182426

What does this have to do with Apple? iTunes is a folder and organizer of your audio and video, actually it's much more but you don't use those features. It doesn't rename your music or add Album art without your permission. I don't know if you are advertising" Tune Up" but it is showing up on your post. That can change you album art and possibly names. To me it sounds like you picked up some kind of Virus that is messing with your Itunes folder.

stranger

Aug 05, 2010 #172512

I am not sure if itunes is responsible for the security of you're pc but check the actual folder where the music is saved do not modify the file. get the copyrights to it and keep the file saved somewhere. In the properties area of the file it will show date created and dates modified. If it ever became a legal issues in court that would help you out a little.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.