State: New York City: Brooklyn Clear all filters (2 of 460 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
1.8
I bought an iphone 7 last month. I was excited and couldn't wait for my iphone to come. This is my 3rd apple products however; when I received my iphone 7 32gb and checked the storage. To my dismay it was only 27gb! I am very disappointed. I talked to several apple...
applehater

Are you new to technology in general or what? You make it sound as if the iPhone is the first storage device in the whole wide world to have less than the stated GB.

This has been the norm since time immemorial when it comes to anything storage related, from computer HD's to flash drives to mp3 players, etc.

[For example, that 1TB hard drive has less than a whole terabyte of free usable space.]

Where do you think the O.S (Operating System) and system files reside? Those take up some GB's, and some more space is "lost" to file formatting as well.

Please review http://www.apple.com/iphone-7/specs/ at the bottom in fine print specifically 2.

Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 4GB to 6GB of space (including iOS and built-in apps) depending on the model and settings.

I would have hung up on you as well.

Review
Product
Apple Iphone 7 Plus Cell Phone
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Do not believe the Hype about Apple products and/or MAC Book Products. You've been warned. Long story short: I purchased a Mac book air from the Apple store in NYC in September 2015. Within the first week the Mac Book air was defective. For example: I did not...
applehater

Missing e-mails do not mean you have a hardware or even a software related issue. It is possible your e-mail account is added as an IMAP account to your MacBook Air and added as a POP e-mail account on your previous computer.

Perhaps you should brush up on your technology education. As for your font issue being distorted, most likely 3rd party fonts causing issue or your doing it wrong, either way not Apple's issue.

Review
#819361 Review #819361 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Customer service and tech support are liars
  • Unprofessional and dishonest
  • Scam
Reason of review
Apple sold me a defective malfunction product and will not repair, exchange or provide a refund.
Loss