Show reviews that mention
phone iphone service customer store problem customer service products support money
Filter review

Apple - WAY WAY WAY too complicated!

Why do you have to make everything so complicated? For my iPod, I can't just go and simply sync one song. It has to go through the whole "waiting for changes to be applied" *** and won't let me sync music unless I restore my iPod. It's super annoying. I am NEVER buying another Apple product, and I am advising my friends to do the same. I'm just going to add random words here too because it won't let me submit my complaint without making 100+ words. Blah blah blah, yada yada yada, Apple is horrible, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
Marland

Since you don't know how to use google, I will do it for you: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201253 or call Apple at 800-275-2273 and request screen sharing so they can educate your little brain.

ID
Cortland, New York
Product
Apple Portable Media Player
Reason of review
Bad quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection