Show reviews that mention
phone iphone service customer store problem customer service products support money
Filter review

Apple - Protection plans for Iphone

I contacted APPLE for options on my water damage Iphone 3GS under my protection plan and was misinformed on being eligible for a replacement for $49.99 even after telling them the protection plan was purchased a year ago when the protection plus plan was not into effect. After calling back with the serial number which I did not have handy I was given a whole different story of why I was not eligible to receive a new phone for the price told. There explanation- I was given the wrong information by the previous representative. That's not my fault, I was misled to believe that I will get a knew phone. I asked for the complain line and was told that there is no such thing. I asked for a copy of the complain that they said they themselves will make and was told that they can't provide me with it. What's going on with these people. where is the customer rights her. I'm pissed.
ID
Wappingers Falls, New York
Product
Apple Protection Plan

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection