Apple - No customer support for Ipod
Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the calendar on my Ipod tells me.
All of my photos also have disappeared.
I open up the Itune software and can't even get to the main page to tell it what I want to add to my Ipod from my library.
All I want is to get answers from Apple as to what is going on but I know if I call them they want to charge me. I decided to find another way for their support possibly an email address? Never found that but found an online chat. Should be free, right? No, they want to charge me $19 to answer my question. At the very least they should provide email support so a person can ask a question. But no, they are a money grabbing corporation. You spend plenty to buy their products but just want even more from you.
I now have an Ipod which is defective is all that I can figure out. You would think that a company of this magnitude would be there when you needed them.
I am done with this company. There are other MP3 players that I can buy. I had been considering getting a new computer but now I will NOT buy another Apple product. The funny thing is last night I went with my friend to the Apple store as she was looking into a new phone. I would NEVER buy one of those and even told the sales clerk that you couln't pay to to use one of them.
I guess now I will have to buy another brand of MP3 player and got to do it now. Doctor said that I need to lie flat in bed for serveral days after my surgery next week and I should have an MP3 player so I have something to listen to. That was the main reason I decided to find my Ipod and get it updated, etc so I would have it to use.
I just hope that Apple has the same problem and they revert back to 1969. See how that technology works out for them
(Were they even in business then?)
I learned long ago not to ever buy products that are not made in USA with free technical support from someone who is a US citizen. Apparently Apple is not that company and never will be.
It is just too bad they have this type of attitude towards their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apple Ipod Touch
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 pairs of beats by dre studio headphones for $17.87 each about 3 weeks ago. After they came in I used a website to ensure they were legit,..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "If someone has bought a phone worth 45000 so he might not be thinking that it's color will vanish and here comes the big brand policies which say if the..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."