Apple - No customer support for Ipod
Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the calendar on my Ipod tells me.
All of my photos also have disappeared.
I open up the Itune software and can't even get to the main page to tell it what I want to add to my Ipod from my library.
All I want is to get answers from Apple as to what is going on but I know if I call them they want to charge me. I decided to find another way for their support possibly an email address? Never found that but found an online chat. Should be free, right? No, they want to charge me $19 to answer my question. At the very least they should provide email support so a person can ask a question. But no, they are a money grabbing corporation. You spend plenty to buy their products but just want even more from you.
I now have an Ipod which is defective is all that I can figure out. You would think that a company of this magnitude would be there when you needed them.
I am done with this company. There are other MP3 players that I can buy. I had been considering getting a new computer but now I will NOT buy another Apple product. The funny thing is last night I went with my friend to the Apple store as she was looking into a new phone. I would NEVER buy one of those and even told the sales clerk that you couln't pay to to use one of them.
I guess now I will have to buy another brand of MP3 player and got to do it now. Doctor said that I need to lie flat in bed for serveral days after my surgery next week and I should have an MP3 player so I have something to listen to. That was the main reason I decided to find my Ipod and get it updated, etc so I would have it to use.
I just hope that Apple has the same problem and they revert back to 1969. See how that technology works out for them
(Were they even in business then?)
I learned long ago not to ever buy products that are not made in USA with free technical support from someone who is a US citizen. Apparently Apple is not that company and never will be.
It is just too bad they have this type of attitude towards their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apple Ipod Touch
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "TODAY 22/06/2016 BY THE DHL company became the new phone nothing works ,nothing happened after charging 9 hours in Israel a paid tax . I have a phone that doesn't work..."
- "I purchased 2 pairs of beats by dre studio headphones for $17.87 each about 3 weeks ago. After they came in I used a website to ensure they were legit,..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."