Apple - No customer support for Ipod

170 of 299 Apple reviews

Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the calendar on my Ipod tells me.

All of my photos also have disappeared.

I open up the Itune software and can't even get to the main page to tell it what I want to add to my Ipod from my library.

All I want is to get answers from Apple as to what is going on but I know if I call them they want to charge me. I decided to find another way for their support possibly an email address? Never found that but found an online chat. Should be free, right? No, they want to charge me $19 to answer my question. At the very least they should provide email support so a person can ask a question. But no, they are a money grabbing corporation. You spend plenty to buy their products but just want even more from you.

I now have an Ipod which is defective is all that I can figure out. You would think that a company of this magnitude would be there when you needed them.

I am done with this company. There are other MP3 players that I can buy. I had been considering getting a new computer but now I will NOT buy another Apple product. The funny thing is last night I went with my friend to the Apple store as she was looking into a new phone. I would NEVER buy one of those and even told the sales clerk that you couln't pay to to use one of them.

I guess now I will have to buy another brand of MP3 player and got to do it now. Doctor said that I need to lie flat in bed for serveral days after my surgery next week and I should have an MP3 player so I have something to listen to. That was the main reason I decided to find my Ipod and get it updated, etc so I would have it to use.

I just hope that Apple has the same problem and they revert back to 1969. See how that technology works out for them

(Were they even in business then?)

It is just too bad they have this type of attitude towards their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
170 of 299 Apple reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ransom

Mar 30, 2015 #965688

You said "I learned long ago not to ever buy products that are not made in USA with free technical support from someone who is a US citizen. Apparently Apple is not that company and never will be."
Unfortunately you will not be buying any electronic devices ever again. I don't think any of them are made in the US and certainly not with free technical support.
I am no fan of Apple, I think their products are just OK but their prices are WAYYYY too high but no one else makes products here either.

1 0 Reply
smarty49

Oct 01, 2013 #724339

:zzz I googled "wrong date on ipod" and found a solution in less than 5 seconds. In the time it took you to write this you could have done the same. Some effort must be made on the part of the user and $19.00 is really cheap price to help someone who is too lazy to google.

2 0 Reply
Joyhn

Sep 11, 2013 #715172

Oh poor you. How ad you must be. Your iPhone has the wrong date. Try telling that to the dead kids in Syria.

1 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Apple. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Apple.
Filing a new complaint about
×