Apple - No customer support for Ipod
Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the calendar on my Ipod tells me.
All of my photos also have disappeared.
I open up the Itune software and can't even get to the main page to tell it what I want to add to my Ipod from my library.
All I want is to get answers from Apple as to what is going on but I know if I call them they want to charge me. I decided to find another way for their support possibly an email address? Never found that but found an online chat. Should be free, right? No, they want to charge me $19 to answer my question. At the very least they should provide email support so a person can ask a question. But no, they are a money grabbing corporation. You spend plenty to buy their products but just want even more from you.
I now have an Ipod which is defective is all that I can figure out. You would think that a company of this magnitude would be there when you needed them.
I am done with this company. There are other MP3 players that I can buy. I had been considering getting a new computer but now I will NOT buy another Apple product. The funny thing is last night I went with my friend to the Apple store as she was looking into a new phone. I would NEVER buy one of those and even told the sales clerk that you couln't pay to to use one of them.
I guess now I will have to buy another brand of MP3 player and got to do it now. Doctor said that I need to lie flat in bed for serveral days after my surgery next week and I should have an MP3 player so I have something to listen to. That was the main reason I decided to find my Ipod and get it updated, etc so I would have it to use.
I just hope that Apple has the same problem and they revert back to 1969. See how that technology works out for them
(Were they even in business then?)
I learned long ago not to ever buy products that are not made in USA with free technical support from someone who is a US citizen. Apparently Apple is not that company and never will be.
It is just too bad they have this type of attitude towards their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apple Ipod Touch
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Based on my experience, I would advise everyone residing in the US to avoid buying anything from this company. They offer free shipping on all purchases, but the catch is they..."
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."