1.5

In my over 31 years with Macs, iTunes 12 is worse than all my other (mostly positive) Apple and Mac experiences combined, including the exasperating iPod, and one of the worst of my life.Formerly I easily transferred audiobooks both from Overdrive or ripped from CD to my iPhone 5s and they played ALL THE WAY THROUGH, IN ORDER, PERFECTLY.

As soon as I "upgraded," it took me eleven days of pain, heartache, struggle, outrage, indignation, and frustration to load ONE set of books onto the phone! As for anything ripped from CD, it merely PRETENDS to load them but they never reach the phone. On the one that would, finally, play, first every track repeated, necessitating hitting the screen a dozen times an hour. Once that was fixed, individual tracks play in order, but instead of progressing to the next section of the book set, each section skips to a different part of a different book so must be reset every hour or so, when the old version played PERFECTLY for hours at a time!

Over the past two weeks I have lost time, sleep, peace of mind, suffered physical pain and mental and emotional distress, not to mention lost money as even after contacting support I had to enlist a professional who is still working on this and no end in sight. Formerly I was able to put as many books on my phone as I liked, now I have ONE set and nothing has played properly YET--as if I didn't have other things to do in all this time. I'M MAD AS ***, AND I WANT ANSWERS! This is not an upgrade, it's a ***, a hijacking, one step below a virus, practically an act of cyber terror!

It seems deliberately designed as an attack on customers. I can envision a disgruntled employee doing such a thing to damage Apple, but WHY does the company not FIX it? WHY do they seem insistent on shooting themselves and everyone else in the foot? If consumer complaints would have been addressed when they started well over a year ago, I would have been spared all this.

I asked the professional if I could just downgrade to the version that worked, but he advised against it. This gives me a bad feeling about Apple I previously never had. They do not have their own nor customers' best interests at heart.

Thank you for providing this platform.I did fill out a Feedback form which of course they don't acknowledge.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "awful horrible upgrade!" of apple iphone 5s cell phone. Apple needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple iphone 5s cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments