Update added by user May 19, 2016
when a company considers a 5 year old product ready for the trash heap, it reflects on the quality of their current products. Apple is only interested in the latest (and most expensive) new thing.
Original review posted by user May 18, 2016
The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it".They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to crack open and repair.
They'll even give you credit toward the purchase of the latest and greatest (provided you realize it's shelf life is just a short as the machine you are scrapping). Maybe they should number their computers like they do with their phones so that I can always be sure to have the latest throw-away gadget. I'll be shopping elsewhere for my next computer.
Apple is all about hip design and not about function.Ugh.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Clean design
What I disliked
- Durability of product over time
- Poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."