Show reviews that mention
phone iphone service customer store problem customer service products support money
Filter review

Apple - Ipad Mini 2 Broken Glass

1.7
I sent the Ipad Mini 2 for repair to apple because of broken glass. While making a ticket (it was still under warranty) they downloaded software to my ipad and it found problem with battery. I made notes in the ticket to give me an estimate for broken glass. They sent a box and I sent the ipad there - without any communication they sent the ipad back saying physical damage which was my complaint formt he beginning. After contacting support I was told it was my fault since I made the ticket the wrong way and the notes WERE not read by support. They quoted me $220 for cracked glass which is the price of the new ipad mini 2. They also would not repair the battery unless the glass was replaced. What a bunch of loosers. Last Apple product ever.

Loser

Just an FYI

ID
Hamilton, Ontario
Service
Apple Repair
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection