State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (13 of 460 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Apple in Chester, Pennsylvania - Terrible customer service

2.5
When we arrived in time for our 5:10 appointment to replace our iPhone batteries, we were told that they couldn't actually do any of the work that day (they couldn't even replace one of the three batteries) and we would need to reschedule. They said it takes longer than an hour to replace a battery (what kind of design is that?) and they close at 6:00 today. So they knew when the appointment was made that they wouldn't be able to do the work, causing us to drive nearly an hour each way for nothing.
Apple Iphone 7 Cell Phone
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
1.8
Apple asked me to do a software upgrade. When rebooting, it asked to reactivate my account. The iPad was my husbands and mine together and he passed away. I did not recall the original apple id password (iCloud), which was different from my other apple id. It was set...
applehater

So let me get this straight, you want access to someone else's account after you decided to tap the update button and it's Apple fault because you don't know the password/security questions to the account in question? Are you on drugs? This isn't something that is done overnight.

Service
Apple Customer Care
Pros
  • Apple in the early days
Cons
  • Lack of answer
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Apple Id Horror Story

Apple - Iphone 6 Plus Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

1.5
I purchased an iPhone 6 plus 5 months ago for an outrageous sum of money. Advertisements highlight the fantastic camera. Well it is ***. Within 5 months, the rear camera stops focusing and only takes blurry pictures. I am told I have to take it to an Apple Store to get it fixed. The service at the Apple story is crappier than the iPhone camera. I am told I have to wait 2.5 HOURS for a technician to help me. Seriously? Do they not think we have better things to do with our time than sit for that long waiting for some help to fix a phone that should never have broken in the first place so soon after purchase. I am appalled at the quality of Apple products these days and of the ***-poor service I got trying to fix it. If it hadn't cost me more than $600 to get, I'd throw it in the garbage and go to Samsung Galaxy. This is not a monopoly. Last time I checked, in a competitive space like this is, if you do t take care of your customers YOU LOSE THEM.
Bad quality

Apple - Cell Phone Charger Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania

My kids are on their 3rd iPhones. Massively expensive product and you'd think apple could make a charger that lasts more than a couple of weeks, especially considering what they charge for it. Here's how apple just keeps ripping you off- shoddy but very expensive chargers, and phone screens.

Charger cord under warranty, new one sent BUT apple requires fed ex to obtain signature (even for $20 accessory). Fed ex attempted 3 times (no one home to sign for $20 cord), returned to fed ex hub (1 hour away) and then back to Apple.

Apple charged credit card $20 for un-returned BAD cord. I never received the NEW cord! Called Apple, Called Fed Ex. Apple tells Fed ex how to deliver and won't budge on their signature policy (even for a $20 accessory).

After ANOTHER hour on the phone, and transferred to 4 different people, "should" be getting a credit on my credit card; mind you WITHIN 7 days. they even offered to send me another cord "for my inconvenience". Delivery method???? Fed Ex and must have a signature.

I told them Thanks, but no Thanks.

Apple Cell Phone Charger
Bad quality

Apple Cell Phone Charger Review

iPhone charger situation is a massive RIPOFF
Apple Cell Phone Charger

Apple in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - My iPhone is really slow. It says I'm using huge amounts of storage even if I delete everything, and the company will only help with problems if you pay them to

My iPhone just plain runs slow. I can't install updates or fixes because it says I've reached my storage limit, even though that is not the case. An online search revreals others have this kooy storage problem, and for years but when you call them they act like you are the only one and this is the first they've heard of it. They also want you to pay them for any customer service time. The Iine help center is a maze that will eat up your whe day and lead nowhere. Forum people, who basically work free for iPhone, don't do much more than waste your time. This phone is ridicously slow to use and problem date comrx and insurmountable. You just have to try to tolerate it till the *** thing is paid off
LouSkunt69

Get rid of the ***!

You may need to delete pictures. I had that same problem until I uploaded all my pictures to my computer and erased them from the phone

View more comments (1)
Review
#481949 Review #481949 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Apple in West Chester, Pennsylvania - Reaping advertisements

The free scrabble app has used a trapping advertisement for Mazzda multiple times, even after many complaints in the reviews. Is Apple aware of this unconsciable abuse.? If Apple and Mazzda don't respond with meaningful action, I will generalize this abuse to Apple and advertising on the Internet. Is this how advertising will be practiced if the industry buys its way into mobile phone advertising? Write your congressman using this example to fight intrusive,abusive advertising. We all know how effective the do not call list are - let's fight back We also know how the Ipad will not handle Adobe Flash. they don't tell you this before you purchase

Apple in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - I Tunes wont let me sign in

this is day 8 ive been trying to sign in to buy music ( ihave money in my account ) every time i try to login they say my account has been disabled for security reasons ( what reasons ) they wont tell me. every day since last monday i try to sign in and they say the same thing . i go on there support e mail and tell them my problum and they say ill hear from them in 24 hrs. still waiting. i try to call on the phone and they say it cost $19.95 to get phone support. the music i want to buy only cost about 3 dollars. what should i do ? i have about 500 songs in my libery, so i cant just walkaway iTunes sucks
Loss

Apple in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania - Mac Pro pissed me off

I just got a new Mac Pro less than two weeks ago in school's computer store. In thiis two weeks, I could not turn it on twice and the screen became black and white once! Totally disappointing about the quality of apple's product. I am not a huge fan of apple but got almost every products of apple, I am not going to buy any apple products anymore. I try to exchange it in the school' store, but they said the laptop should be repaired first! Funny! Huh, less than two weeks, a lot of problems, no exchange!

Contact Apple Customer Service

Samsung Electronics
817 reviews
1.8
Compare

Apple is owned by a bunch of uncreative ***

I'm sorry to the dumb owners of Apple products but they're just both so uncreative. every product they make is basically just a square or rectangle with the same looking OS on them. a Mac is a cool computer but not worth the money. an iPhone, at least to me, is a small Mac without certain computer capabilities and has the ability to call. the iPad is a large version of the iPhone that can only be used with a Wi-Fi connection. so I just don't understand the popularity. why not be different for once? you buy a Windows computer and an Android phone then you have two completely different types of products. not to mention you have a selection of computers and Android phones, not just one. I'm not saying don't buy Apple products but if you buy a Mac and have an Android phone then you're experiencing different things. if you buy everything Apple, you might as well eat the same food all of the time. let's not forget how Apple gives retail stores little profit, especially with how overpriced their products are. the only things that were always a good price, and creative, product have been the iPods. iPhones are the same every time, just a slightly different look on the outside. I mean the iPhone 4/4S only have a half gig of ram and just recently started catching up with some of the competition with certain things like an 8MP camera and high quality video recording. I'm not trying to put everyone down, I just don't understand their selling point. people claim the Macs are so good and expensive because of how they are "virus free" which isn't true. you can turn a Windows computer into a powerful beast for the price of a Mac with average specs. you can avoid viruses for a cheap price and just as long as you're not a *** or do things that could potentially affect your computer. iPhones are just for people too afraid of change when it comes to phones. and iPads are just for people who blow money on overpriced electronics or just have a hard on for Apple. I'm not applying these to people who just own a Mac or just an iPhone but mainly people who go nuts over their products with no good reasons other than they're "virus free" or that they're too afraid to try something else. oh and one more complaint, why is Apple so lame when it comes to names? the iPod was a great name at first but you've got iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iMac, iCloud, etc. what's next? the iGame, the iTelevision, the iFan, the iCar? we get it Apple, you're conceited, greedy and not creative. so we see why you have to put an i in front of everything. as if we don't know it's your product with the dumb Apple on it and the dumb person looking like a lost zombie while holding the Apple product.
IHateStupidCustomers

well Dale, it sounds like you don't know how to use a cell phone and keep it running good. maybe it freezes because you try to use a million apps at once.

iPhone's freeze too, not to mention the battery dies a lot faster. so not only will you need reboots for that too, the battery will just simply die way before your Android phone. but if you do get an iPhone, at least you'll have something more simple minded for yourself.

as for the *** from Florida, it's called an opinion. there's a ton of opinions on this site.

people think they can return a laptop to Walmart 6 months after they bought it or return a box of opened cereal to Target or think that their husband's position at a company can get them discounts, the ability to harass the employees if they don't do what they say even if it includes bending the rules. those are sort of opinions because it's what they think they should do. I don't work for Microsoft considering I use an Android Phone, not a Windows phone. assuming I work for Microsoft is ludicrous.

I'm sorry to burst your Apple filled bubble but Apple is pretty uncreative.

I'm not saying they're a completely horrible company, they're just beyond overrated and their line of products is like Pepsi having regular Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Next, etc. because why they all have a slight difference, they all are basically the same thing.

I think this is the one of the most *** post I have ever seen. People are free to buy whatever they like.

If they only want to buy Apple products and don't want to buy another company's products, that's their business. No one is forcing you to like or buy Apple's products. Why are you so concerned about what someone else likes and is willing to spend their own money on?

Do you work for Microsoft and are concerned because they are your competition? Calling Apple uncreative is absolutely ludicrous.

I have my android for over a year and it's junk about 6 months into it. I will be looking into an iphone next time.

Well I have an android And it's like using a cheap pc all the time. I have 2 extra space left hardly any applications and itI freezes constantly.

Pull the battery out and restart it like rebooting a cheap computer. They got bells whistles but it's like a heap ford and or cheap chevy

IHateStupidCustomers

I agree, these commenters are ignorant.

ignorance

IHateStupidCustomers

@Jeff too poor to own any Apple products..? it sounds like you have nothing better to come up with to defend your company full of homos.

iPod's aren't that expensive and iPhones can be bought for around the same price as Android phones, if it's with a new contract or upgrade. the only extremely expensive thing would be the Macs. which are a WASTE OF MONEY, I never said I didn't have the money.

why buy a Mac for over a grand when you can spec out a decent Windows laptop? you're beyond too dumb to post on this site.

Sounds to me like you are just too poor to own any apple products. Jealous much?

IHateStupidCustomers

@Pulltype okay, have fun with your boyfriend, Satan tonight.

@Satan you forgot to include 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. at least the names are different so your point barely makes any sense. have fun with your boyfriend, Pulleverytypeofdick, tonight.

@jeff of course I know that. Android is not even a company, it's an OS developed by Google. so you're the wrong one buddy. I was just making a simple example but apparently, it wasn't simple enough for you.

@MauiAL50 not all Android phones are the same exact shape but the rectangle is a basic shape for phones, duh. and of course they have a similar form of OS. it's Android. but every time a new update is releases, it changes. look at Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich. all different. when a new update is available for the iPhone, it's usually barely anything. the only memorable one was when the notification bar and Siri were released. of course the idea of the notification bar was probably based on the one for Android phones but oh well. let's not forget how much more powerful Android phones are today. I used a Droid Razr but come on, my Motorola Droid that I don't use anymore has the same amount of ram as the iPhone's pathetic amount of ram. and that phone came out over 2 years ago. and if your company doesn't allowed Android to access their VPN, that's not Google's fault. it's theirs. I'm not against iPhones that much, I'm more against Apple as a whole. and if you buy an iPad, you're basically buying an overpriced tablet. a larger version of your phone that can only be used with a Wi-Fi connection rather than a 3G/4G connection.

You do realize that most Android phones are rectangles running a similar form of the same OS and have the ability to make calls, don't you? Myself, I am not a Mac user, but I have an iPhone.

My first one was a gift, then I bought a 3GS rather than an Android when I found out my company does not allow Android devices access to their VPN. I will probably upgrade to an iPhone 5 when it comes out because, rather than being afraid of change, I see no reason to change simply for change sake.

The iPhone platform works for me, so why move to a different one? As for the iPad, I may or may not buy one, I have yet to decide.

You do know microsoft and andriod are two competely different compqnies right? So of course two different companies make two different products. Apple makes very high quality products.

Microsoft idea of creativity .... 'Windows' .... over and over and over:

2003 - Windows Server 2003

2005 - Windows Server 2003

2007 - Windows Vista

2009 - Windows 7

I love my MAC and will NEVER go back to Windows, I don't care what it costs.

View more comments (12)