Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

I need to cancel this subscription ASAP!!!!

CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION. I DO NOT WANT THIS!!!!

Please take care of this immediately.

Send an email confirmation so I know you received my request. Thank you

#2097798
Need to cancel all subscriptions through the App Store ASAP Also I would like to know why my account has been locked down cannot buy coins cannot download Instagram nothing I wish to be able to get on there and do other things please and I disabled and cannot do this please take care of this problem immediately
Advertisements

Please help me check why my account has been disabled. Thank you

Why can't my phone update or download the display is disabled please help me thank you Please help me check why my account has been disabled. Thank you

#2097797
Why has my Account been disabled I can’t do anything because the App Store has my account disabled to get into wine
View

How do I activate/change account over from android to iphone that i bought from a individual

by Bonilynn M

It's saying Sim not compatible and I don't know how to turn on the service or find out what previous service it was connected to that could possibly have it locked

View

New iPhone 12 Mini will not pair with my Bluetooth Hearing Aids?

by Carlos B Vvb

I bought an I phone 12Mini from a local Verizon dealer about a month ago. I told the salesman that what ever phone I bought had to be compatible with my hearing aids as that is the best way for me to carry a conversation with my friends and family.

So, that didn't happen, went back to exchange phone the Verizon dealer said it was not the phone but that it was my hearing aids. I have tried everything from Apple and Verizon to pair my hearing aides nothing works. The Verizon dealer will not exchange my phone for one that is compatible in pairing my phone and hearing aids. What recourse do I have?

The phone does pair with my Apple Watch and my car but not my hearing Aids.

Can you help. Carlos Beltran

? E-mail regarding permanently locking my apple ID

by Victoria G Blb

I received a suspicious e-mail from “Apple” that I had 24 hours or my Apple ID would be permanently locked.

View

How can I undisable an old iPhone of mine?

by Camille C Zut

Well I thought I returned but almost a year in half later it was found. So I tried to log in and for the life of me I can’t remember my passcode.

Anyway after failed try’s it’s disabled now and it says connect to iTunes?

Could you help me? My fone number is 808-345-**** Camille G Castro thank u

View

How can i get my refund?

by Euncho K

After purchasing the item through the Apple App, successful payment and withdrawal were made, but the item was not received and it was not confirmed in the Apple purchase history. Transaction code : MX9G0FTBSFa3 Amount: 707,000vnd (Vietnam) Payment by momo App Momo transaction code :150********

View

How can I change my phone number associated with my apple I'd so that I can get the verification code?

My friend has a new number and is trying to change it so that she can get a verification code, how can she change it

#2052225
I'm trying to switch my old iphone 8 plus to a new carrier Q-link which is my emergency number. When I put the new sim card in it says that I have to have the phone unlocked by apple. How is that done? jim jamesbdriscoll@***.com 330-540-****
View

im haveing trouble with my iphone

by Jessica d Ews

my iphone is stuck on ios updateing from itunes and it been like that every sense yesterday and when been trying too fix it but its not fix it still stuck on ios update loading bar on the screen do eney body got a idea how too fix because its frozen with ios updateing bar on scree from itunes

Frozen Iphone 7 Plus

by Zoey F Qhm

Hello my iPhone 7 plus just got the settings completely rested but when I turned it on again it is stuck on a frozen screen that says reset complete, and my lock screen is the background please help I have no idea on what to do. So I'm using my dad's phone

View

I deserve compensated, can you assist?

by Melanie S Mpu

I find it extremely alarming that the hackers and scammers that have MANY SCAM APPS and have hacked my device before and made my life *** for 21 weeks are allowed to participate in the bounty program and when I called in to report it a rep made a 5k bet he lost and proceeded to scream and name call so I would like my 5000$ and a resolution for being lied to and strung along for a month and a half regarding the security discovery I was told warrants compensation but and after all that time I’m told apple basically don’t care and I was counting on that to protect my family. The same hackers and scammers all over the bounty program have threatened me and I thought for sure I would be able to protect my family soon. I’m so scared and let down.

View

Amazon offering $1.00 for shipment of the new IPhone 12 Max. Is this legit?

by Celia L Ceq

I received an invitation by email

Iphone 6 shut off

by Leroy k Ggf

Hi I have a iphone 6. It just went total dead.

Will not turn on. I charge it. Still no luck. I took it to the apple store they said that they can't find what is the problem.

DO You Think I Should put a new motherborad in it. Will it work?

A refund

Why does it take so long and why is it so difficult to get a hold of them money back what does a person need to do and I'm a disabled veteran my goodness is this how we treat our veterans

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1616347
The Apple Shopping Help page provides sufficient details on how to return an item. Please follow the instructions below to ship the item back to Apple:
  • Sign in to your Order Listingpage with your Apple ID and password.
  • Select an item to go to the order details page. From there, use the Start a Return link below your item and click the Get Started button.
  • On the next page, confirm the items from your order that you want to return and click the Initiate Your Return button.
  • Read the instructions and select the Print Return Label button to print your shipping and any required hazmat labels
You can either schedule a pickup with the carrier or drop off the package at any of the carrier’s locations.
Once the company receive your item, they will issue a refund. Please note that the way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 5 business days of receipt. Please contact your card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account. Products purchased from apple.com with an Apple Store Gift Card will be refunded to you as an Apple Store Gift Card by email.
You can always return the item to any U.S. Apple Store. An Apple Specialist will assist you with your return. Your refund will be processed at that time. To locate an Apple Store in your area, use their Apple Retail Store Locator https://www.apple.com/retail.
You may always contact Apple Support by sending your request here https://www.apple.com/retail/ or by calling at 1-800-275-2273

daddy issues with iphone 4s

by Daddy t

yes big d dog I need help, I attempted to insert my *friend's* special object (aka a lightning cable obviously wink wink) THIS PHONE NEEDS MORE DEDOTATED WAM..

Restoring iphone 5s but showing error -23

by Abhijit K Daj

Restoring iphone 5s but showing error -23

What is the solution for the same? Also again and again my phone is getting switched off and not restarting trying different ways and method. Please help me with a proper solution as this is the 5th time i am writing to Apple but there is no support from your end.

Questions 16