Verified Reviewer

1.6

I wanted to upgrade my order however apple support representative told me to cancel it and order again. As i cancelled my order the GIFT card which i used till now never came back.

I called apple customer care multiple times and i got same reply please wait for next 24 hours. I have multiple case numbers with lame excuses every time.,

Web Order number - W92037****

Case Number # 578****, 579****, 101268****21

i spend more than 4 hours every day with apple support to get my gift card amount refund but no luck. finally i came to know might be this forum can help me out to get my money back.

Its more than 15 days now i am waiting for my refund. Every time customer care says you have to wait, when i asked to connect me with Supervisor they say in apple we do not have escalation hierarchy.

Please help me to get me my refund and i do not have more time and courage to call apple customer support again.

User's recommendation: never purchase apple gift card better pay directly. once you pay with card do not cancel or upgrade else your money will never come back.

Apple Pros: No pros.

Apple Cons: Long wait, No resolution.

Comments

Bhasker C
#1967561

Today again i called and got same answer new request and customer care asked me to wait more for next 8 days. if not then call us again.

Till now call from supervisor or anyone. Customer's are rubbish after taking money from them for APPLE.

Apple Reviews