Corte Madera, California

Terrible service corte Madera

Related: Apple does not honors a warranty with iPhone 6S Plus

Patrick H. Claimed to be the manager in charge. 0 knowledge of customer service. I carried a desk top from

Two parking lots away to be told

If I could not be seen I would have to take it home and come back carrying it again. I explained about the two year old and 9 year old which restricted me coming back again.

Guy obviously knows nothing about

Helping customers who spend

Thousands at that their store so they

Have a job

Review about: Computer Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apple Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

so, you took your computer into a busy store, without contacting them first to see if they could help you and then got mad when they couldn't? That's the equivalent of walking into a doctors office without an appointment and expecting to be seen as soon as you arrive.

Joy Systems - You Get What You Pay For Joy Systems "Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business. The price and its use/need was too good to pass up. It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory...." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more