Corte Madera, California

Terrible service corte Madera

Patrick H. Claimed to be the manager in charge. 0 knowledge of customer service. I carried a desk top from

Two parking lots away to be told

If I could not be seen I would have to take it home and come back carrying it again. I explained about the two year old and 9 year old which restricted me coming back again.

Guy obviously knows nothing about

Helping customers who spend

Thousands at that their store so they

Have a job

Review about: Apple Repair.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

so, you took your computer into a busy store, without contacting them first to see if they could help you and then got mad when they couldn't? That's the equivalent of walking into a doctors office without an appointment and expecting to be seen as soon as you arrive.

Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Apple - No customer support for Ipod Apple "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more