Terrible service corte Madera
Patrick H. Claimed to be the manager in charge. 0 knowledge of customer service. I carried a desk top from
Two parking lots away to be told
If I could not be seen I would have to take it home and come back carrying it again. I explained about the two year old and 9 year old which restricted me coming back again.
Guy obviously knows nothing about
Helping customers who spend
Thousands at that their store so they
Have a job
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is to inform the officials who is in charge of apple products, I bought an apple I phone 6 and it’s showing lots of complaints including hanging problem. Right..."
- "I recorded myself both music and all vocals, personal life experiences at home and kept them in iTunes for easy access,now my songs are coming back to me with other..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."