Apple - Review about Iphone 6 from Makati, Manila
You purchased a so expensive phone that they claimed to be with the highest quality in the market, but when you accidentally dropped it just less than 2 feet from your lap, you will have a screen full of cracks.And with no help but to pay more.
An option where #Apple is the #Winner. I was not expecting that this is the quality of product I have paid for. Yes it was my fault but you don't expect this much to happen. I chose Apple because I believe in the quality of products they make, not until today.
Impressive!#Apple #iPhone #iPhone6 #ApplePH #AppleUS #AppleProducts #crackediphonescreen #crackediphone6 #crakedglass #TimCook #AppleInc #ApplePhilippines
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iphone 6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "I TRIED APPLYING MY LAZADA REFUND VOUCHER TO ANOTHER ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASING BUT THE PHRASE "INVALID VOUCHER" KEPT POPPING OUT. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE JENNY WHO PROMISED TO..."
- "this was the text message sent by LAZADA dated "december 8 ,2015..its december 14,2015 already but still haven't receive my order..this is what "within 48 hours" means??how many 48 hours..."
- "I ordered two items and paid for it via PayPal. The first one was delivered in under three days but the other half of the other is still "processing" for..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."