Verified Reviewer

2.1

I've never played a game on my phone before in my life. Last year I found a game called Pixel Fighter and I loved it!

The game was really enjoyable and fun and I ended up spending thousands of dollars on it. While the game itself was fun the customer support and developers for the game were a nightmare to deal with. I had multiple issues from mischarges to not receiving in-game currency I paid for. I got sick of getting nowhere with them so I called apple.

I talked to someone from customer support and told them my situation they calmly told me how to go ahead getting a refund from my bank. I asked the supervisor before hanging up this isn't going to get me blocked from my game I have thousands of dollars into the game and hundreds of hours played. The supervisor assured me that the developer has been paid and the refund will come from Apple. So I listen to what he says and I go ahead and do it.

So, of course, two weeks after doing it I get blocked from the game. The people from Apple were willing to do nothing to help all they did was offer me rental credits LOL. Their advice gets me blocked I lose out on thousands of dollars and offer me rental credits.

I've been an Apple supporter my whole life but this is plain wrong. My name is David Mcveigh

User's recommendation: Don't put money into games.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apple Cons: Lack of empathy, Pathetic customer and technical support.

Comments

Apple didn’t block you the developer did. Most likely because Apple requested a refund from them after they paid you back.

Apple doesn’t control any of the apps in the App Store or usually even offer a service for them unless you mistakenly purchased something. This isn’t an Apple issue

Apple Reviews