Seriously fed up with Apple
I get a thousand dollar Thunderbolt Display. I open the box, the unit has clearly been returned and purchased again. The wires are a mess. There's something missing. If I'm spending $1000 on an electronic product it better be packed and shipped neatly. It better be new. It better not be a reject.
I opened my six month old macbook pro the other day, suddenly the screen is slightly cracked in the lower left corner. It wasn't dropped or mishandled in any way. There's no sign of damage to the exterior. I bought this six months ago. I'm fed up with how delicate Apple products have become. The overall quality and presentation of Apple products has declined.
I call the Apple store closest to my home, (which is an hour away) to see if they could repair it same day. I need my mac for finals. I get an automated system. Finally I get some random telephone operator who doesn't even work in the store. She just says 'it all depends on whether or not they have the parts in stock' and I said 'could you connect me to the store so I could ask them?' she said no.
Why can't I be connected to the Apple store?? What's the point of having a telephone number if the phone doesn't even ring at the store? It's worse than Ikea's retail phone system.
If these products were a bargain I would be a little more lenient but as an Apple customer I'm paying top dollar. I expect the best.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thanks for taking up space on my iPhone with crappy apps I will never use... I swear if I could get my hands on the granola eating *** who decided..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "You purchased a so expensive phone that they claimed to be with the highest quality in the market, but when you accidentally dropped it just less than 2 feet from..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."