Verified Reviewer

1.5

I have had issues with my Macbook Pro M1 (1TB, 16GB) since the first day I have received it around December 24th, 2020 after spending $2000 on this new machine.

Issues:

1. One port does not function properly and keeps disconnecting from hard drives.

2. Battery gives me 3-4 hours. It fell from 99% battery health to 94% after the last factory around June 15th, 2021. (Now 91%)

This was a brand new Macbook Pro, therefore, I should not have had such issues.

It has been 6-7 months, I have been on the phone with Apple over 14 times and have conducted 7-8 factory resets on this system. Further, I have dropped this system off to the Apple store three times, once for 3 weeks, then 1 week, and then for about a day. I was told that I should not have this issue again, yet it re-occurs.

I would like to have a call from Apple HQ to speak to an executive. I should not have to be without my computer that is used for work for over 4 weeks, then again for 2 weeks for a repair that should have taken place and then again for a day.

Now I am expected to send this in for 2 more weeks.

This is a defective unit that was confirmed by an Apple employee at Apple Mall of Georgia on June 26, 2021. I had requested a report copy from her in person and over the phone when I received a call from a company employee, both denied this stating company policy does not allow me to have a copy of a diagnostic report for my own computer.

User's recommendation: Record every conversation and interaction with Apple associates.

Preferred solution: I would like them to exchange this system for a brand new one without any issues and begin the warranty from day one. I do not know what issues other units maybe having. Possibly some credit on my account for the wasted time..

Apple Pros: Speed of computer, Operating system.

Apple Cons: Responsibility of products, Wasting time, Expensive, No regard for customer time or efforts, Sell defective products at times but do not fix them.

Comments