State: Tamil Nadu Clear all filters (3 of 460 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Apple in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - Worst support

I bought a iphone in Republic of Ireland in 2013 December. Suddenly phone home button is getting heat severely and it damaged my finger. Registered a complaint through apple support complaint number is 1072973794 but didn't receive any call or update from them. I'm continuously chasing them for update as this is a very serious safety issue but no one bothered to respond to me. Apple never bothered about users safety its very irritating because we spend so much to buy apple products but this is what they give back to customers.
Review
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Lack of support from apple
Reason of review
Safety issue due to phone damage
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Phone Customer Support
  • Safety Hazard -disappearing Contr

Apple in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - Touch Id problem , Warranty rejected

I am using iphone 5s 32GB. My touch id sensor was not working, At first i thought it was some bug/software problem (a small issue), so i left this issue and continued using it. Few days before I gave it to service centre and next day i called them to check, they said i already opened the mobile and thats the reason my touch id is not working and also they said home button too now not working. They asked me to pay Rs 23000 to replace it with new one. But i never opened my phone or gave to anyone for sure. My mobile is there in warranty. When i gave to service my home button was in working condition. Now they explain that 'touch id and home button are in same area and touch id you already had problem, home button wire was just touching the tip of home button that's why you were able to use it and now you can't'. They refused to replace my mobile. I am really worried of their service. I thought apple a genuine standard company, but no, i am very upset.. I spoke to customer care for hours and hours and also went directly to service centre and tried explaining everything. They have declined the warranty saying my Iphone got opened by 3rd party services. Actually, i haven't given my Iphone to any of 3rd party for service because i still holding warranty with Apple. I hope no one go for 3rd party when they have warranty. They only argue that they have proof that i opened the mobile, they are lying. Service centre people are the first to open my mobile. I dont know how to prove. Its been more than ten days,spoke many times to them. No hope, With no choice now i have to pay them :(
Service
Apple Repair
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Touch ID

Apple in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - Its not 100 best buy its actually 100 worst buy.i cashed 990rs for an ipod, it only worked for 1week

never buy any electronic things from 100 best buy,its better to buy from platforms.i just bought an ipod of 950 rs, it worked for only 1week.never purchase anything from 100 best buy, specially never from this site.never bu never buy never buy never buy never never never please never buy never buy please please please please never never never never buy never buy its waste of many money. if you want to buy buy from platform but never buy from here,i request you not to buy here. okay thanks for reading this for last time never buy.

Pls dont accept from this site calls. BZ am participated contest for Samsung Galaxy Tab. And i Payed 900 Rs for this but am not revived contest result Till now.

But they says already send

Hi all pls dont participate this contest. they are fool of me

*** company

But they says already send

Hi all pls dont participate this contest

*** company :( :( :(

Very worst choice to buy things from here not only the products are duplicate but deals are also unfaithful.

participated in contest,1 cal n says u won iphone5s,den says u have to pay 5000 as tax.and when i call another cc executive, he says u have been selected for contest. of iphone 5s

from this instance u can guess of their service,values n product r expensive den other sites.

its up to u if still want to go for it.

i think how could be this possible that they are offering expensive electronic items in just 990 or 690....Fake.....use ur common sense

@Prachi

Hi

Hiiii to all ,I am Vishal & i had played a contest in 100bestbuy and i won a nokia phone ..i am very happy with this surprised.100bestbuy rocks...!!!!

I won a Benetton watch. Still works, and

8) I LOVE 100BEST BUY!!

I had ordered an mobile on 100bestbuy.com long time back but, I haven't recd my mobile till today. Even, nobody picks my calls or reply of my mails.

It's my request to all online shopping websites owners or companies to take legal action against 100bestbuy.com. Because they r making bad image for all online shopping companies.

:cry I have been offered a samsung tab for 990.... by 100bestbuy.com.... wat should i do??

:cry

100 best buy in just a fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. so do not accept any things from them.

it is a fraud site gaurenteed to pay the whole amount invested in any contest then where is mine they are even not taking phone calls

:? :?

:? :? :? can i know that is it safe to invest money in 100bestbuy.com??????????????

:? :? :?

:? :?

@Rahul ***ar

really it is fraud site.Doin't invest.

They are not taking phone. 100 bestbuy stoped service?

:( :sigh :upset :?

I GOT A CALL FROM 100BEST BUY.COM AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT I HAVE WON A REEBOK WATCH AND A puma t-shirt i have to pay 913 the transportation charge alone but the product they shown and the product they delivered is completely different its total *** which i can get it here for 100rs and there is no contact or response :( pls suggest a remedy am available @ prabhumhm@yahoo.co.in

@PRABHU

go to consumer court....

i got a cal from tht they wud give me iphone 4s for 990 so wt shud i do?

This is the worst e commerce website i have ever come across. Such kind of websites make a consumer loose confidence in shopping online.

Their customer support is pathetic. Even after 3 months they fail to refund the amount as promised. They should remove the refund & return clause if they cannot prove it.

Its a trap to make money out of consumers. Please dont buy from this website.

do not buy any product from 100bestbuy.com

its a 420 company. govt should banned this site

totally fraud company cheating people

100bestbuy.com has really improved the service in terms of delivery. The service quality has really improved than what was provided few months ago.

I was just surprised to get a book "Wings Of Fire: An Autobiography" by APJ Abdul Kalam delivered to me in just 3 days and at lesser price than what was being offered by the other website. The website layout has also improved from the previous layout, although i think there is a lot of scope for improvement when compared to other online shopping sites.

Hope they service quality will always be maintained.

I have been buying products from 100bestbuy.com and i am very pleased with the quality of product i ordered from 100bestbuy.com so far. Recently 100bestbuy.com had ran a contest on their site for different products.

On seeing that i paid online RS. 444 for Apple I phone 4S on 5th Nov 2011. After 20 days I received a call from 100bestbuy.com people that i have won that Apple I phone 4S and would be receiving it in 5 to 6 working days.

WOW.....Thanks a lot 100bestbuy.com. I have never won any contest in my life but thanks to 100bestbust.com that i won Apple I phone 4S.

I have recommended 100bestbuy.com to all my family members and friends.

Its so cool. Thank you so much 100bestbuy.com.

@Yatin Dutta

this is cheating ..please someone volunteer to file a case against that..hope many ppl who were cheated will contribute for that

@Yatin Dutta

did u get the product or r u pretending?

Must say that the service of 100bestbuy.com people is amazing and their service is awesome. I bought HP 16GB pen drive the price of which was much less compared to any other online shopping site and i got it delivered to my place in just 3 days.

Also there are various payment option available on the site which makes it easier for us to buy things. Anyone shopping on other sites, just give them a try and you won’t be disappointed.

Guys

Do not believe in those who say 100best buy is a great shopping experience. All those posts are done by 100bestbuy staff to attract some more bakras to their site.

I got a product worth rs.100 for which I paid rs.685. Please check the order number: 2506549. I booked a remote toy car which is worth rs.626 for which I was charged my 444 points ( for which I paid rs.444 for iphone contest) and paid rs.141 using my credit card.

They did not send the product for weeks and i checked about the site and its history revealed. I found hundreds of complaints on how this site cheated People.

Later I posted my complaint at grahak seva and I got response saying that there is no stock of the product I selected, but will be sent soon ( interestingly the item still exists in the 100bestbuy site for shopping). Last week they sent a toy car that is not even worth rs.100 and it has mrp of 225 on it.

What a careless and irresponsibile way to treat the customers. There is no big cheaters than 100best buy.

The product collected by my sister who is not aware of all these. 100bestbuy says I can return to their address. Why should I spend money to courier this *** product. They should collect it at my address and refund my money.

There is no link in the site to post a complaint. Their customer care guys do not attend complaint calls. 100best buy, please be shameful a bit. You think people from outside bangalore can not do anything, then you are mistaken. I am coming to bangalore to talk to you directly.

I never expected the 100bestbuy will cheat me like delivering the product which I haven't order,this was the fraud and cheating the customers.I have ordered for an watch which was metallic ,but I got an local watch which I don’t order ..My order details are

My Order Details:

Reference No: 1996715

Tracking Number : 43177701232

I have send the order back to the 100bestbuy for replacement of my via Professional couriers consignment no: vsp2491120 dated 27Jan2012. But Till now no response or replacement product for my order.

I request all the Customers Not to Purchase any products from 100bestbuy because they sell only local made products.

100 best buy is cheating website, iam requesting to all dont waste ur money on invisting in 100 best buy, i lossed two times,

#412070

100bestbuy - Cheated.

I have ordered MP3 player. I have received the damaged one.

Returned to the bestbuy through DTDC.

Its almost 3 months now, till today I ddn't receive the replacement or the money back.

No reply from the call customer care.

PEOPLE PLEASE DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM BESTBUY. LETS SPREAD THESE AMONG FRIENDS AND OTHERS SO THAT NO MORE SUFFERS FROM THESE ONLINE MARKETING SHEATERS.

Manish

Dear all,

I have placed an order with 100bestbuy.com vide no.1396412 & 1396453 dt. 12.11.2011 for gold contest and paid rs.1100/- And rs.199/-.

Almost more than one month have been passed but no information about the contest /Lucky draw.Whereas the company claims to refund the money after 30 days but in my case no intimation about contest or money refund,moreover theier phone number 08088211777 doesnt work .

I called them many times during 10am to 6pm but the recorded voice on the phone and it says "all our customer care executives are busy or you might be calling after office hours". The company does not allow to change to password of our choice..........there is no option to make complaint or register our complaint.........I have also tracked my orders on their website but nothing happen...........please suggest me what should

Hello All

I saw lot’s of complaints against the 100bestbuy.com but that site is not like that i ordered some perfume one ladies bag and one mobile they send me the proper product as they mention in there web site nothing any kind of fraud at all. I don’t know why you guy’s are putting that type of negative comment against this web site if you got any problem call them sure they will solved your problem.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear, the world is chock full of crooked people. Good luck

side note: Do not use uShip.com ever.

They allow felons and pedophiles on there.

The government bans those types of people to transport goods but uShip loves them and allows the laws to be broken for profit. Do not us uShip since most likely the person arriving at your house/business is a criminal

Hello sir

I would like to inform to you all people I perches one combo(silk saree + ladies watch + gents rebook watch) very less price and I am very very happy to 100bestbuy.Com

Hello All

hi,

Its Geeta,

Now a days i m very happy because i find a very good site for online purchase. This is the one and only best site for online purchase and i m very happy with this because they are selling the good product at very low cost than market. Thanks 100best buy.com.

I purchases through 100bestbuy.com product which was combo(Shani Raksha Kawach + Lord Ganesh Idol) for that i made a online payment worth Rs. 799 when i got that product then its broken and i got shocked for that and i call to customer's care of 100bestbuy.com and they told me to courier the product to our side, after receiving we will send your replace product to you, then i send to him,

and within 6-7 days i got product then i open the product that is really good one ,so now m fell very happy and they did not charge for replacement. thanks

hi.......

Its Niranjan .........I got Couple watch + wallet from 100bestbuy.com. I liked Couple watch but not wallet then again i called to 100bestbuy customer care and they told me that they will send another wallet with gifts.

After a week i got one good wallet and gift also.

I m so happy with 100best buy.com and i like 100bestbuy.com online service. thank u.............

hiiiiiiiiiiii,

Sandy from punjab. i got an (i pod + watch) from 100best buy.com but didn't get the memory card and data cable.

Again i called to customer care, they said me that they well send memory card and data cable within 4 days and after 6 days i get that product. Really their online service are very good .

I like it. Thanks.

Friends it Suresh,

I purchase Nikon Cool Pix L23 from 100bestbuy.com and got the product after a week. At first me tensed because they told me that i will get the product within 3 days but finally i got my product and it was really good and original. thanks 100bestbuy.com.....

hey friends,

Its Deepak.............

I purchase couple watch from 100bestbuy.com and got that product within 3 days but the watch do not works properly, then i call 100bestbuy customer care and they response me very well. I got my replace product within 6 days and this time product is really good and me so happy.

Thanks 100bestbuy.com...........

Hi,

It Shravani,.............100bestbuy.com is really nice site because i got ladies bag and watch within 5 days and really i got shocked because i paid only RS. 499 but i got good product with nice Quality, really they have very good online service.

Thanks 100bestbuy.com.

Hello,

I like to buy product online .I buy HTC Wildfire from 100bestbuy.com. The product is really awesome and original, the site facilities are good as well as their delivery.

If you have any problem, you can call to customer care. I think they will help you.

thank you.........

HI,

Ashish,

I got a cal from 100bestbuy.com regarding Samsung Galaxy Note saying that me won Samsung Galaxy Note on contest and i paid only delivery charges to get this product. I m so lucky and happy with this service.

Thanks

hai sir i am prempal tomar and i had filled a win cart for a laptop and a lenovo baside it a phone but i could not get of them product so plz sir you would sent them product as soon as sir so i am thanking to you sir and my contact is 9917648469 sir

Look at the names of all the people who are giving good review about 100bestbuy ... notice something??? ... they all are spelling their names wrong ... Reddy is spelled Raddey ... Akhtar is spelled actar ... and one more thing ... they all are writing things in terrible language ...

When you will call these fraud people ... they are purely ghati public who are picked up from 10th or 12th standard from some of the poor states and made to speak harsh with public ...

These all reviewers are nothing one some bunch of fraud people working for 100bestbuy ... as simple as that to understand!

These people are out there to loot money from innocent people who do not know about 100bestbuy ... they call everyone and offer some standard product in very cheap rate ... like Apple iPod or Sony iPod in just 599 or 699 ... and when people fall for their trap ... and pay the amount for the courier as Cash on Delivery ... they realize that they are doomed ...

One of their fraud guy told me that they were passing me an Apple iPod which is 2GB and can be extended to 8 GB ... and I have to pay only 699 in cash on delivery ... I made it clear to him that I will not at all pay unless I make it sure that the product is genuine Apple iPod ... (which I knew was not possible as Apple iPod is nowhere so cheap in world)...

They sent some cheap product ... I made them clear that I am not going to pay unless I see the product and verify it first ... they have only two options ... 1) let me open it and verify and then only get money ... 2) get the ***!

I don't fall prey to such pathetic people ... please be careful while buying anything online!!!

Regards,

Nilesh Parekh

Hello all

I participate one kind of contest

which was playing through 100bestbuy.Com just rs.199 for so many product.So I

apply for one cannon digital camera 8mgp for that made payment 5 times of worth rs 199 and end of month my haven't selected

for lucky draw the i called the to revert my money will back on my account then they told to me we will give for that one gift and one Armani sunglass to you so i said ok just send me if i'll like the i'll keep here else i'll send to you back they will agree for that then after 3-4 days i got that product and i saw that its good looking and good quality also

thanks to 100bestbuy.Com.

Thanks

36.

i am a customer of 100bestbuy.com i ordered a ipod and i got apple ipod at very cheapest rate and good quality also this is very good site for shopping .

Hello sir

I purchases through 100bestbuy.com combo offer (saffeal ipod+watch+silk saree) and

I got saffal+ saari+watch from 100bestbuy.com......i liked ipod + watch only but not saari. again i called to 100bestbuy customer care....they told me that they ll send another saari with gift.....with in one week i got one gud saari and gift. I m so happy with 100best buy.com and

thanks

I had ordered to the maroon colour silk saree on 26 oct 2011 but after a week I received the product by courier, when I opened it... colour was different than what I had ordered to 100bestbuy website. I had called to the 100bestbuy customer care service... and had said tiresend the product which I had actually ordered. But still I have not received...then i called there and told him to about delivery issue then the y check the my details and they given to me one tracking no and they told to me we will already send your replacement product so please check it out through given tracking no of blue dart courier

the after within 24 hour i got the replacement product and when i opened that saree is corecct color which i ordered on first time ,so now i am happy

thanks

I have received a sms from 100bestbuy.com saying you have won the ipod, so I replyed an sms and received a call back from executive and He

told me that you have won the Sony ipod along with Charger & headphone and i need to pay delivery charges dat is Rs. 699/-.Then i order for

ipod and i gave address and pincode . When i receive d product product was not working then again i called to cust care no which they have

mentioned in their site and then i registerd complaint to get replacement ipod .Then after 3-4 days i received ipod with good condition . Thanks for your good service trhough 100bestbestbuy.com

thanks.

Hello sir

I purchase through 100bestbuy.com one product which was combo offer suffal ipod+reebook watch for that i made a payment online against 100bestbuy.com worth Rs 599/- after 3-4 days i got that product then it worked as 3-4 days after that ipod is not working and watch also good condition then i called up to cc of 100bestbuy.com then the told to me we will replace or exchange your product asap just courier that product to our side after that we will replace that. then i send that product to 100bestbuy.com.after 4-5 days i got that product and watch looking good and ipod is also good condition and till now i am using that ,so i am happy with service from 100bestbuy.com

thanks

I purchase through 100bestbuy.com one product which was combo offer reebok sunglass+reebok watch for that i made a payment online against 100bestbuy.com worth Rs 599/- after 3-4 days i got that product then it worked as 3-4 days after that iwatch is not working and sunglassess also not good condition then i called up to cc of 100bestbuy.com then the told to me we will replace or exchange your product asap just courier that product to our side after that we will replace that. then i send that product to 100bestbuy.com.after 4-5 days i got that product and watch looking good and sunglasses is also good condition and till now i am using that ,so i am happy with service from 100bestbuy.com

Hello

i got a call from 100bestbuy.com regarding some product that was Reebok watch and Reebok sunglasses they explain another product also but i interested only Reebok watch+ Reebok sunglasses for that i made a payment online worth Rs 1099/- which is market cost is worth Rs 3000/-

they promises to me they deliver within 3-4 days but til one week i did'n got that product so i called up cc of 100bestbuy.com and i got tracking no which was aramex tracking no and they puted one mail to me or aramex people that deliver the product asap after that witch one day i got that product so i impressed for fast service and watch + sunglasses too good ,i am very very happy for that .

thanks 100bestbuy.com.

:) ;)

Hello sir

I purchase through 100bestbuy.com one product which was combo offer reebok sunglass+Suffal ipod for that i made a payment online against 100bestbuy.com worth Rs 599/- after 3-4 days i got that product then it worked as 3-4 days after that Suffal ipod is not working and sunglassess also not good condition then i called up to cc of 100bestbuy.com then the told to me we will replace or exchange your product asap just courier that product to our side after that we will replace that. then i send that product to 100bestbuy.com.after 4-5 days i got that product and Suffal ipod is working condition and sunglasses is also good condition and till now i am using that ,so i am happy with service from 100bestbuy.com

Hi!

i buy through 100bestbuy.com one product which was mp3 player and i make a payment online though ccavenuee marchant against 100bestbuy.com worth Rs 399 / but when the courier come to my home then they asking to money for that they told to it's cash on delivery but i allready made a payment onlie ,then i call to 100bestbuy.com costumes's executive they told to me the don't accept that product we will send one mail to courier branch office send to normal delivery

till one day you got that product but that day only i got in evening time on normal delivery so i an very happy for that cause it's good quality and very fast service .it's good site to buy any product on few charcase

tahnks100bestbuy.com

Hello

i buy through one combo offer which was (green printed silk saree +ladiesbag+rayban ladies sunglass ) for it i made a paymed online against 100bestbuy.com through ccavenuee marchant

but problem is that in my debit card has cut the payment and i got error message for that i called to 100bestbuy.com they also told to me your transaction has been failure but they told me to wait for moment we will check on the ccavenue then they check that and my payment has been done they told me to we will send your product asap and within 3-4 days i got my product

that is good quaity on very lees pries .

so i am very very happy to that service also,i would like to say thanks to 100bestbuy.com

thanks

100bestbuy.com is a cheat company .. this is very clear reading all these comments and with my personal experience.

I have checked this website for discounted Ipod but before making any purchase realized that no company can gve branded ipod at such low cost, the moment i closed the web page got a call from their customer care, giving me specifications of product as this will be an Apple Ipod with data cable, charger, 8 GB inbuilt memory and 2 GB additional memory card along with ear phones....

but when i got delivery by COD of INR 700 there is a local MP3 player which i can get from Gafar market by paying maximum of INR 150, there is no memory card and inbult memory is unkown as i dont want to use this product, but while trying customer care number it says all executives are busy since last 3 hrs...

IF ANY ONE IS PLANNING TO MAKE ANY PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE.. I WOULD SUGGEST "DONT PURCHASE"...

:cry :zzz

Hi,

i purchase one product through 100bestbuy.com which was combo offer (Reebok Casual Mens Sunglasses+Nike Deo Spray And Playboy Deo Spray) worth rs 998which is market price is across rs 3000,but i made a payment only rs 998 online against 100bestbuy.com.they make promise to deliver to you within 3-4 days but after one week didn't got then they called me and they told me to that time we don't had stock that's why we didn't send to you so sorry for that inconvenience we will send asap and after that we will got within 4 days so i am very very happy for that good service and got few price so thanks to 100bestbuy.com

its Manyata,

i buy through 100bestbuy.com Nokia C5-03 worth Rs.8400 which is market pries is Rs. 11000. They promise to send me within 8-9 days but i got within 3-4 days and discount Rs. 2500 also so i surprise for that and i am very very happy for that

keep it up 100bestbuy.com,goodluck

i would like to say to thank of 100bestbuy.com

this is Devashree from Noida I participate one kind of contest

which was playing through 100bestbuy.Com just rs.99 for so many product.So I apply for one Sony Bravia LCD Tv 32 inch and end of month my no has been selected for lucky draw and I won that product what was I apply and I am very happy for that.

I would like to thanks to 100bestbuy.Com.

Thanks!

Hi,

i participate one contest on 100bestbuy.com which was Rs. 99 and i made a payment online through debit card for Blackberry Bold 9900

stating of they promise to me mid of month result will be display

but i didn't got any information from 100bestbuy.com then i called them costumer executive and i got all the correct information through 100bestbuy.com.

and end of the month i won the contest for Blackberry Bold 9900. So i am very very happy for that

i would like to thanks to all of 100bestbuy.com

this is Varun i purchase some goods through 100bestbuy.com

that was Swizz Mens Fashion Watch and Joe Black Unisex Sunglasses. They promise to delivery time will be taken

6-7 days but i got that product in only 2-3 days so i surprised when i got that when i open it i wondering i.e looking good and and i am very happy to that because i got at very few price.

Hi

I purchase(Reebok pair watch+ipod)from 100bestbuy.Com worth rs 998.In both product Reebok pair watch is ok but the I pod is not working as well as its headphone. I connect the I pod with my laptop but it is not working then i call to costumer care they tell to me send the product back to us we replace that product asap

and they done only in 3-4 days and next time i got good product all component is working condition. Now i am happy with this service

Hello All,

i participate one contest which was playing through 100bestbuy.com and i apply for one product that was Samsung Galaxy S2 for that i made a online payment of rs 99 only and my mobile no select for lucky draw and i won that contest and gt Samsung Galaxy S2. so i am very happy for it.thanks 100best buy.com.

Hi

Rajdeep frm hyderabad i purchase through 100bestbuy.com 4pc Printed Saree With Lace Border- Deep Green its market cost is above RS.4000 but through 100bestbuy.com i got that only RS.1500 only

so i am very happy with service

Hi!

Itz Sajeesh........i buy a product from 100bestbuy.com i.e. a combo(Ladies bag + Watch)and(shri dhan laxmi yantra + kuber kunji)

and i got that within 6 days on few price like only courier charges

this is Vasanth,

I buy through 100bestbuy.Com one shree dhan laxmi yantra and silk saree at very less charges within 4-5 days and I surprise bcoz that delivery was fast and I very very happy to 100bestbuy.Com

Hello i am a regular user of 100bestbuy.com

and last week i won a Apple I phone 3GS from 100bestbuys.com. They send me Apple T Phone and charge only courier charge i.e.

rs 199 i am very happy. Thanks 100bestbuy.com.

I have received a sms from 100bestbuy.com saying you have won the Canon Power Shot SX230, so I replyed an sms and received a call back from executive and He told me that you have won the Canon Power Shot SX 230 & need to pay delivery charges dat is Rs. 699/-.Then i order for Canon Power Shot SX 230and i gave address and pin code.

Then after 3-4 days i received Canon Power Shot SX 230 . Thanks for your good service

This is kaustav.

I got T shirt & Wallet from 100bestbuy.com. I liked T shirt but not wallet.

again i called to 100bestbuy customer care. They send new wallet after 1 week.

I m so happy with 100best buy.com and i... Show more like 100bestbuy .com service.

Hello sir

I purches one combo(Azzaro Chrome Legend+Reebok pair Watch)and I got this products at very less price and I am happy with that and I am going to tell my friends also its good's site

thanks.

Hello sir

I would like to inform you all people that I purchase one products i.e. Denim Illusion Deo Spray at very less price and I am very very happy with 100bestbuy.Com service.

Hello,

I saw lots of complaints against the 100bestbuy.com buy that site is not like that bcoz i ordered some products and they send me the proper product as they mention in there web site nothing any kind of fraud at all. I don’t know why you guy’s are putting that type of negative comment against this web site if you got any problem call them sure they will solved your problem.

hi,

Kalpana frm Bangalore

Now a days i m very happy because i find a very gud site for online purchase. This is the one and only best site for online purchase and i m very happy with this bcoz they are selling the product at very low cost thanks 100best buy.com.

Akash is a company person from 100bestbuy.com and trying to save company reputation but I would like to inform Akash that there are hundreds of places on Internet where there are complaints against 100bestbuy.com and below all of them there are good reviews given. How it can happen?

I also got email for promotional offer and it was said that they are giving me free product when I clicked on link they asked me for money and started send me SMS on my mobile too. WTF!!!!!

Don't ever try again to email and SMS me and cheats others, I will never ever buy any thing from 100bestbuy.com. 100bestbuy.com is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

maaderchod hai china ka kachra bech rahe hai ..

Hi this is akssh here .

I ve order ipod from 100bestbuy.com for 699 . Then after 4-5 days i received d product .i got branded one 6 months got over still its working .This is a good site for online perchase ..

Thnks