1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

a few years ago, i bougyt an iphone 5s. it was working perfectly fine, until two years LATER when i tried opening an app of which used to work PERFECTLY on my phone, snapchat.

Keep in mind, that I didn't download anything hramful to my phone such as a jailbreak or an untrusted app or service. I kept my phone full of iCloud space and just, general storage space... I didn't feel too good about this situation, so i visited my carrier store, tmobile, to see if, you know, maybe i am late on my bill or something,... nope.

Everything's payed up, no late or due bills or nothing. but then a man from the tmobile customer service informed me on the scandal of apple slowing down older phones so that the consumer will upgrade to a newer phone and waste their precious money on something that really isn't needed. I was outraged. I still am.

i wasted around 1.6k on apple products that just ended up getting slowed down either way. What the *** guys...

I mean COME ON!!!! you guys already have BILLIONS of dollars, what the actual *** guys!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Unprofessional and dishonest.

Comments