State: Uttarakhand City: Dehradun Clear all filters (1 of 449 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Apple in Dehradun, Uttarakhand - Defective mac book and vendor not giving the receipt

My father issued a cheque dated 01/07/2014 in favour of M/s Natraj Engineering Services,4,old survey road, Dehradun(uttrakhand) for purchasing a mac book pro 13-inch note book computer for his friend's son. The cheque was realized on 02/07/2014 and the proceeds were credited into the re seller's account.-.The reseller had said that receipt will be issued and product delivered only when the cheque is en-cashed. The unit,, was delivered to my father on 22/07/2014 but the re seller did not issue him any receipt stating that it shall be issued later on.. On pursuing for a long time, he (Mr. Shushant Ahuja,Prop M/s Natraj Engg. Services} told over telephone that the receipt no. is 96 dated 22/07/2014. But the receipt has still not been handed over. Meanwhile the unit purchased has proved out to be defective. It gets hanged again and again and also the message is flashed on the screen that battery needs replacement.The unit stops to work as soon as the charger is removed. The unit details are as under- Product- Note book computer Mac Book Pro 13-inch retina dual core I am running out of patience now . We have already been to the reseller's place multiple times and given him numerous calls but in vain. Your authorized dealer's behavior has been extremely rude .I deserve to get what i paid for and I don't understand why that is not happening. I have been mentally harassed and tortured . My father's contact no : +91 9997092627
Review