Why do you have to make everything so complicated?For my iPod, I can't just go and simply sync one song.

It has to go through the whole "waiting for changes to be applied" *** and won't let me sync music unless I restore my iPod. It's super annoying. I am NEVER buying another Apple product, and I am advising my friends to do the same.

I'm just going to add random words here too because it won't let me submit my complaint without making 100+ words.Blah blah blah, yada yada yada, Apple is horrible, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of apple portable media player. Apple needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple portable media player in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

Since you don't know how to use google, I will do it for you: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201253 or call Apple at 800-275-2273 and request screen sharing so they can educate your little brain.