Why do you have to make everything so complicated?For my iPod, I can't just go and simply sync one song.

It has to go through the whole "waiting for changes to be applied" *** and won't let me sync music unless I restore my iPod. It's super annoying. I am NEVER buying another Apple product, and I am advising my friends to do the same.

I'm just going to add random words here too because it won't let me submit my complaint without making 100+ words.Blah blah blah, yada yada yada, Apple is horrible, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of apple portable media player. Apple needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple portable media player in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

Since you don't know how to use google, I will do it for you: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201253 or call Apple at 800-275-2273 and request screen sharing so they can educate your little brain.

APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more