4.3

Here's the note I sent to Apple, join me in letting them know how we feel:

I've been a Mac user since the IIGS. I've always felt that Apple stood above the rest in terms of support. I've also been a long time user of iTunes Match, ever since you offered ad free Radio. I was in heaven, it's exactly what I want and the price I'm willing to pay.

I writing to say I'm a little hurt that you couldn't support us little folks, those of us who like music, but don't care so deeply that we need it curated or otherwise pumped up on steroids. I will be looking for another home for my ears, you will no longer get my $25 per year (after year after year). You will get nothing more from me and I will feel a little less bonded to the company I loved whole heartedly. You're getting greedy and I think less of Apple for that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of how greedy itunes is. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "apple killed itunes radio" of apple itunes radio and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Apple needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple itunes radio in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apple.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

You know iTunes Match is still available for $25 right?