I bought a Mac Book before I retired now I am retired and have time to use it but , I can not get a battery for it . The reason I bought it was because it is a lap top . Apple makes enough money so why can't they stand by all of their computers and give people what they need . My computer is still working and I take good care of it so why am I unable to get a battery for it ?This makes me a unhappy with apple . They are not standing by their computers and letting people get what they need to keep them happy .I feel like this is a money making scam . If I am unable to get a battery this is telling me to buy a new computer that I don't need .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of macbook from Apple. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

applehater

External batteries are obsolete, Apple as well as other companies stop manufacturing parts after several years, 5-7 for Apple specifically.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1106447

Getting a battery for pretty-much anything is usually just a matter of going to Amazon.com or doing a web search for the specific brand and model number of the battery.I have been able to find batteries for all of my older electronics somewhere on the web, usually at Amazon.

I have an original Panasonic VHS camcorder I bought a battery for just last month. The machines was made in 1985!

Do some searching and someone, somewhere will have what you need.But, do try Amazon.com first.