I wonder why iTunes for windows is the slowest programs that I have ever used since the very first Mac was built.It always takes minutes to tens of minutes to process anything and it can only process one thing at a time, plus it slows down every computer, while in use, I have ever used it on.

It is so bad it almost seems designed so windows users get paid back for not owning and apple computer. Well apple I own 4 Iphones and two Ipads can't you throw me a bone. I have tried iTunes on 10 different windows computers with OS ranging from XP to Windows 8 with the same results every time. I have been trying for the last 20 minutes just update my playlist .

It is pathetic and consumers need to demand better. It is not just you but the program. I keep loading every update and keep praying that is will be faster but no. I hear from my friends that oh it is that ITunes is just slow, get used to it.

We shouldn't get used to it. While on the subject why does it take an hour to sync a few gigs of data through the apple cable or sometimes two hours to perform a software update on the phone? Apple has such great products but Itunes is literally the worst software program ever created.

I would never use it if my Iphone and Ipad didn't need it.Apple should be ashamed of itself and consumers should be too for not being more outraged.

Had an Experience with Apple?

Comments

Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia #1251393

i absolutely agree, i started to use third party programs, because i dont want to touch itunes anymore.