WISH I NEVER BOUGHT AN IPHONE!!!!

Absolutely ******* horrible tech support. My iPhone was stolen and when I tried logging into my Icloud account I had locked myself out and therefore unable to use the FINDMYIPHONE app or anything to even try and locate my now probably sold for crack phone.

These people were useless all they kept saying was I'm sorry it'll take 4 days for us to even be able to verify you are who you say you are, are you kidding me?

I can give you every information possible about my phone or whats on it and you have the nerve to tell me why don't you just go buy a new phone?! How the heck does that solve my problem? THEN i wait the whole 4 ******** days just for you to tell me it'll take 24 DAYS TO RESET A PASSWORD... 24 DAYS!?

Are you ******* kidding me. Well goodbye to my brand new phone and anything on it. Thanks apple for nothing. I've had better support from ****** WISH retailers than you.

I go to call to make sure I'm not reading the information wrong and the lady just keeps saying well certain accounts take longer? Seriously a ******* joke.

At the beginning of this process you never had me verify any information about me the begin with and then you say well I don't know what you did for verifying your information. Uh Nothing because the lady said from the beginning i have to wait the 4 days and didn't ask me anything to verify my identity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Technical Support.

Preferred solution: unlock my icloud!!!.

Apple Cons: Wont help you with icloud access, Not happy with service.

Comments